- Citi are offering a 25% transfer bonus when you transfer your Citi ThankYou points to JetBlue’s TrueBlue program. The normal transfer rates depend on what Citi card you hold and are as follows:
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 1,000 TrueBlue points for Citi ThankYou® Premier, Citi Prestige® and Citi Chairman®
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 800 TrueBlue points For Citi ThankYou Preferred
- After the transfer bonus that looks like this:
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 1,250 TrueBlue points for Citi ThankYou® Premier, Citi Prestige® and Citi Chairman®
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 1,000 TrueBlue points For Citi ThankYou Preferred
The Fine Print
- Offer is valid for Point Transfers to TrueBlue completed by 11:59 PM ET October 19th, 2019
Citi increased the transfer rate in September 2018 and all previous transfer bonuses were before that increase. That means even though this is a smaller percentage bonus that previous deals it’s actually the best offer. Previous transfer bonuses have been as follows:
- March 22nd – May 19th, 2018: 30% transfer bonus
- September 7th – October 25th: 25% transfer bonus
- Mach 1st – April 30th, 2017: 50% transfer bonus
You can view how much JetBlue points are worth here. A full list of other Citi transfer bonuses can be view here. Keep in mind Citi added the ability to transfer from the Citi double cash to Citi ThankYou points as well.
Hat tip to reader Gerald S
The post Citi ThankYou Points 25% Transfer Bonus To JetBlue (1:1.25) appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.